Who We Are?
We are on a mission to unlock the information and build actionable insights within the world’s video and multimedia. Vidrovr is an innovative machine learning company that’s here to completely transform the ways businesses use, store, and share visual, audio and image data. We’re a diverse group of hackers, scientists, engineers, and business leaders who are committed to creating, perfecting, and sharing the machine learning and multimodal AI technologies that have the power to unlock a world of video data. The Vidrovr solution is leveraged by Fortune 100 companies to Government agencies and anywhere in between.
What Will You Accomplish?
As a Product Manager, it will be your responsibility to understand the customer business and operational requirements and translate these requirements into the delivery of a compelling demonstration that will exceed expectations and one that differentiates Vidrovr from the competition. You will possess a deep understanding of the Vidrovr Platform, work with sales and product leadership teams to understand a clients’ technical architecture, for both on-premises and cloud offerings. You will work directly with the Sales team to identify opportunities and lead technical sales strategies in order to meet customer’s requirements.
You will articulate and demonstrate the value that the Vidrovr platform can provide our customers. You will provide technical sales support which may include collaboration with the Vidrovr product and sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; lead and deliver Proof of Concepts; develop and deliver customized demonstrations; support critical situations; and answer technical questions. As a member of the engineering and customer success team, you will be engaged in customer-facing activities, be responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution and lead the technical aspects of a client’s use of the Vidrovr platform.
What We Need From You?
- Lead the development, timelines, and execution of the product features and roadmap to meet the use cases of clients in current existing business sectors such as media and defense.
- Work directly with the Sales leadership to define and craft a feature list that matches use cases in new targeted sales verticals, including but not limited to, retail, critical infrastructure, and others.
- Participate in sales and discovery meetings with the sales team to create a relationship with prospective clients.
- Craft an executable product development strategy and timeline off of these sales meetings and communicate that directly with the engineering team.
- Iterate with the Sales and Customer Success teams to better understand the needs and use cases of prospects, and be the “Spoke in the Wheel” across the organization with product learnings.
- Create wireframes and high-fidelity UI sketches that can the help Sales team clearly communicate how Vidrovr can meet the use cases of clients, and to validate our product assumptions and vision.
- Work with UI resources and engineering resources to deliver these solutions on a timely basis.
- Lead product development “sprints” within the organization to prioritize and define the features that will be built out in both the Vidrovr AMI and AWARE products.
- Work to validate these assumptions with prospective customers and current existing customers.
- Participate in product marketing activities and be a core product evangelist within the ecosystem.
- Activities that would be expected of the role include: Representing Vidrovr at conferences and speaking engagements, Writing and creating thought leadership through posting to the Vidrovr Blog and potentially participating in interviews Leveraging existing network to provide accessibility to the Vidrovr team in desired markets.
- Conduct user interviews within the Vidrovr Platform to better understand customer usage of the platform and transition this information into concrete plans for system improvements.
- Participate in the development of all aspects of the Vidrovr Products when additional technical help is required or needed.
- As an early employee of Vidrovr, the Product Manager will help to set processes in place for product design and other product and design centric processes
- Vidrovr is a collaborative work environment, and this role will be expected to participate and potentially lead technical development on frontend projects, and actively engage in the strategy and direction of the company.
- As an early leader at the business, the Head of Product will be tasked with helping to set the company culture and exhibit Vidrovr’s core values below: Mission Focused, Quantitatively Driven, Intellectual Curiosity, Be A Good Person
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- 1+ years of experience working directly with clients in designing and developing solutions to meet stringent performance requirements.
- Substantial JIRA experience
- Good version control reflexes
- Friendly, hard-working, collaborative, and able to multitask
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and health benefits
- 401k savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Office Equipment Reimbursement