Who are we?
We are on a mission to unlock the information and build actionable insights within the world’s video and multimedia. Vidrovr is an innovative machine learning company that’s here to completely transform the ways businesses use, store, and share visual, audio and image data. We’re a diverse group of hackers, scientists, engineers, and business leaders who are committed to creating, perfecting, and sharing the machine learning and multimodal AI technologies that have the power to unlock a world of video data. The Vidrovr solution is leveraged by Fortune 100 companies to Government agencies and anywhere in between.
What will you accomplish?
As a Software Engineer, it will be your responsibility to participate in the development of all aspects of the Vidrovr solutions, including the processing pipeline, dashboard console, apis, and auxiliary services. You’ll be working with databases, writing production level python code, and managing and developing on AWS and other cloud architectures. You’ll be expected to possess a deep understanding of the Vidrovr Platform, work with sales and product leadership teams to understand customer problems and implement elegant solutions to those problems. You will participate with the rest of the engineering team in code-review and scoping documentation, both providing feedback to and leading the ideation, design, and implementation of Vidrovr products.
You’ll get to participate in a friendly, fast-paced work environment and speak openly and propose new ideas to novel problems. You will also participate in the strategic direction of the company and interface directly with Vidrovr’s leadership team.
What do we need from you?
- Participate in the development of all aspects of the Vidrovr solutions, including the processing pipeline, management console, and auxiliary services.
- Deliver production code for Vidrovr’s backend server infrastructure using a modern Python stack.
- Deliver production-ready frontend-code and collaborate directly with designers and business executives.
- Participate in code-review and actively maintain and take an interest in bettering the quality of Vidrovr’s production code and software infrastructure.
- Work closely with business development and product design teams to ensure that the technical design and aspects of the system meet business and product needs.
- Launch and test deployed code in a multi-cloud environment.
- Participate actively in a fast-paced development environment, and speak openly and propose new ideas to novel problems.
- Vidrovr is a collaborative work environment, and this role will be expected to participate and potentially lead technical development on projects, and actively engage in the strategy and direction of the company.
What will give you an edge?
- B.A, B.S or above in computer science, data science, or a related technical field, or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of writing production-level code.solutions to meet stringent performance requirements.
- Proficiency in Python recommended (strong experience in other backend languages considered).
- Proficiency with frontend frameworks like React or Vue, and experience with unidirectional state management.
- Good version control reflexes
- Friendly, hard-working, collaborative, and able to multitask
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and health benefits
- 401k savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Gym Membership